“Outside” is a new feature at Uteki and our way of sharing some link love displaying our favorite crafts for each month. Without further ado… here are my top craft picks for October 2015:
- I love anything made of felt, and that’s why one of my favorites this month was this DIY Woodland Notepad Cover from Crafting Fingers.
- Fall is the best time for making warm, snuggly blankies, which is why Mabey She Made It’s gorgeous QAYG Ragged Applique Quilt was one of my October favorites.
- I’m absolutely in love with the Four Corners Feathers Table Runner from Flamingo Toes. And the colors couldn’t be more perfect for October!
- Now that the kids are back in school, it’s the perfect time to surprise them with sweet handmade crafts, like these DIY fabric covered pencil cases from Homemade Ginger.
- There’s still time for Halloween crafts! This DIY Spooky Halloween Centerpiece via Lemon Thistle was one of my favorites.
And that wraps up my top craft picks for October! If you have a craft you’d like to share with us, feel free to leave us a comment below. Thanks and happy crafting!