I am pleased to have Tanja Cilia back with our Mother’s Day craft for this week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and please post if you try this project.
Mother’s Day Gift Booklets
What you need:
- A4 paper, coloured or white
- Transparent tape
- Good scissors
- Old cards
- Old Magazines
- Wrapping paper
- Stickers, glitter, and rubber-stamps (optional)
- Go through magazines and find pictures, prayers, quotations, puzzles, that you like.
- “Cover” one sheet with wrapping paper on either side.
- Bind the edges with tape, and set aside.
- Fold each sheet, including the ‘cover’, in half.
- On each page, stick a picture and a recipe, or quote, or puzzle; the latter may overlap the former.
- When you are ready, attach sheets on top of one another down the centre to form booklet; attach cover last.
- Find letters from feature articles that spell out the message you want to convey, and use as necessary.
- If you want, you can decorate further with stickers, rubber-stamps and glitter.
- It is vital to include the occasion and the year on the front of the card, and optional to include the name of the recipient and the date.