With summer here, kids are going to be outside a bit more than they were during the winter months and that means that parents will need to have a few more outdoor activities for their kids to enjoy.
Since everyone loves bubbles, why not have a recipe ready to create gallons upon gallons of bubbles for hours of fun.
What you need:
- 10 cups of Water
- 1 cup of Liquid Dish soap (Any type will work but many bubble solution makers swear by Joy or Dawn.)
- 1/4 or .25 cups of glycerin
- In a large container with a lid, pour in the water.
- Stir in the cup of liquid dish soap
- Stir in the 1/4 cup of glycerin. Stir until it is well blended.
- Use with any type of bubble blower. For best results, let the bubble solution stand overnight.
After that, all you will need to do is make more whenever your child either uses it up or if they are anything like mine, spill it.
-Sirena Van Schaik
Copyright © Uteki